Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dead Google Calendar gadget

This morning I received an interesting yet disturbing message on the Google Calendar gadget on my iGoogle home page:

Great gadget that it was, I think I might be a little more discerning about what gadgets I put on the home page.  Word of warning, you probably don't want to google "donkey-punching", definitely NSFW.  It looks like Google changed something, broke the gadget, and the gadget author decided to let everyone know, through an....interesting means.

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa