Monday, September 17, 2007

Weird CruiseControl.NET error

So I'm setting up CC.NET for it seems like the hundredth time, and out of the box I get a weird error from the Dashboard.  CC.NET has always been a smooth install and configuration process for me, so I was a little taken aback when I got the following error when trying to look at a build report:

The system cannot find the file specified.

That's all I see in the HTML, nothing else.  I double-checked the Virtual Directory settings, and it matches what CC.NET documentation recommends.  The build log the page is pointing at definitely exists.  I know it's something small (it always is).  Has anyone seen this error in the CC.NET Dashboard build report page before? 

5 comments:

Jason Meridth said...

Does this help?
http://groups.google.com/group/ccnet-devel/browse_thread/thread/368c284be042fcf6

Jimmy Bogard said...

Thanks Jason!

Unfortunately, I don't have any ISAPI filters installed. I even created a new website, new AppPool, etc. and still nothing.

So I just downloaded the source, changed CC.NET to use underscores instead of "." for the build path. That'll work for now at least...

Jason Meridth said...

Hmmmm....

I'm curious what caused this.
let me know if you ever find out.

Jimmy Bogard said...

It looks like I have completely different issues...it turns out that our machines are blocking ANY .exe/.xml extension in the URL, not just in the CCNET vdir. Nobody can download the CCTray from the Dashboard, we get the same message. Weird.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa